Eligibility for Funding
Only 501c3, tax-exempt organizations are eligible for funding. Our giving priorities exclude grant funding for individuals, political, and sectarian causes.
How To Apply
To assess the scope of the organizations' work in the community, a complete proposal including the following financial information should be
submitted to the Foundation:
- A copy of the organization's IRS 501(C)(3) Tax Determination Letter and Tax Identification Number
- A cover letter identifying the objective of the organization and proposed request
- A copy of the organization's budget and budget for the specific project, if applicable
- A list of donors that provide support to the organization or plan to support the specific project
- A list, and professional identification of, the organization's Board of Directors
- Information regarding any prior funding including the amount, purpose, and year of grant
Request Forms Are Only Available Online
Simply access the online form by clicking here.
You may submit your request form with scanned documents to: email@example.com.
Complete Proposals Via Mail:
NewportFed Charitable Foundation
P. O. Box 509
Newport, RI 02840
Responsibilities Of Recipient Organization Or Program
Recipient organizations may be called upon to document how the donated funds were used and any funds not used for the designated purpose of
the grant will be returned to the Charitable Foundation.
Grant Making Calendar
The NewportFed Charitable Foundation will accept applications according to the following schedule. Applications must be postmarked by the
indicated due dates:
||Application Due Date:
||Organization Notified By:
|November – January
|February – April
|May – July
|August – October